Boost Your Immune System to Stay Healthy.
One of the functions of our immune systems is to protect our bodies from infections and chemicals. However, when our immune system is weakened our bodies may be susceptible to bacteria, viruses, parasites and environmental toxins, which can all cause illnesses. Another function of the immune system is the clear away damaged cells so new healthy cells may take their place. Therefore, it is important to provide the body what it needs to maximize immune system functioning.
Price 3,200 THB - Supplements for 1 Month
Price 8,400 THB - Supplements for 3 Months
Promotional Prices available until 31 March 2021.
- Boost antioxidant levels
- Promotes immune system functioning thereby:
- Increasing the ability to fight against bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Increasing the ability to protect against environmental toxin exposure
- Increasing the ability to remove damaged cells
- Take 4 capsules after breakfast
- Take 4 capsules after dinner
- Vitamin B’s that support energy production (metabolism), cellular growth, and overall cellular functioning. For example, they support the creation of new red blood cells (carry oxygen) as well as maintain healthy skin cells, brain cells, and other tissues.
- Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Chronic inflammation and excessive oxidative stress are associated with many diseases and conditions such as diabetes, poor mood and heart disease. Chronic inflammation can be caused by many things including toxin exposure, and oxidative stress is produced during the process of energy production. Therefore, curcumins potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties are associated with decreasing the risk of many diseases and conditions.
- N-Acetyle Cysteine (NAC) helps to replenish glutathione, which is essential for immune system functioning. It plays an important role in detoxification and is a potent antioxidant combating oxidative stress.
- Embilic is also named as Amla, Phyllanthus Emblica or Indian Gooseberry is a rich source of Vitamin C making it a good antioxidant. It is also associated with the ability to remove environmental toxins from the body (chelation).
- Vitamin C and E are antioxidants that contribute to overall immune system functioning.
- Vitamin D is very important to the functioning of the many cells that make up the immune system including antigen-presenting-cells, T cells, B cells and monocytes.
For home delivery anywhere in Thailand (shipping costs not included) or pick-up at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center.
10th Floor, BI Tower Building
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110