What do hormones do?
Hormones are the messengers of the body, constantly circulating and telling the body what it needs to do. They are secreted by the organs of the body’s endocrine system and control many of the body’s key functions, such as growth, repair, reproduction, digestion and metabolism. The body functions best if our hormones are in perfect balance. An imbalance of just one hormone can have serious effects on the body’s overall function and well-being.
Symptoms Associated with Hormone Imbalances
Symptoms of hormone imbalances can occur at any age and may include excessive weight fluctuations, irregular periods, low muscle mass, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, low libido, thinning skin and hair, mood changes (anxiety, sadness), hot flashes, poor sleep and osteopenia or osteoporosis.
Hormone Screening Panel
You will receive a detailed summary of your current hormone levels. If imbalances are present recommendations may include medications, supplements or lifestyle alterations. A follow-up appointment will be scheduled to ensure symptom relief and hormone balance after intervention(s).
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Estradiol (E2)
- DHEA - S
- Free - Testosterone
- IGF - I
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to provide a refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The services are available until 30 December 2020
- Please fast for at least 12 hours prior to blood test.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
- It is advisable to complete this package before 10.00 am when hormone levels are more representative