Genetic heart screening is a proactive health check up to predict the risk of heart diseases.
Packages suitable for a person with Family and personal history as follows:
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Exercise-induced Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart disease in the young age
- Unexplained sudden death
- Aortic Aneurysm or Aortic Dissection
The Cardio Screening analyzes more than 77 genes related to inherited cardiovascular conditions that, if detected early, may have effective medical interventions and preventive measures.
- The price includes doctor's fee
- Laboratory test
- Hospital services and nursing services
Term & Conditions
- This price is valid until 31 December 2020
- Receive services via telemedicine or at Medicine Department of Bumrungrad International Hospital, 15th floor.
- Collect samples for analysis from saliva using a test kit sent directly to your home.
- You can eat and drink as normal before sample collection.
- The result will be available around 20 calendar days after the sample is received.
- The package price does not include the cost of additional diagnostic tests or any further treatment fees if the abnormality is detected.
- The package cannot combine with any other offer, discount, or promotion
InstructionsConditions tested include aortopathies, arrhythmias, cardiomyopathies, thrombophilia, and genetic forms of high blood pressure and high cholesterol.