Genetic heart screening is a proactive health check up to predict the risk of heart diseases.
The Cardio Screening analyzes more than 77 genes related to inherited cardiovascular conditions that, if detected early, may have effective medical interventions and preventive measures.
- The price includes doctor's fee
- Laboratory test
- Hospital services and nursing services
Packages suitable for a person with Family and personal history as follows:
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Exercise-induced Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart disease in the young age
- Unexplained sudden death
- Aortic Aneurysm or Aortic Dissection
Conditions tested include aortopathies, arrhythmias, cardiomyopathies, thrombophilia, and genetic forms of high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Term and Conditions
- This price is valid until 31 December 2020
- Receive services via telemedicine or at Medicine Department of Bumrungrad International Hospital, 15th floor.
- Collect samples for analysis from saliva using a test kit sent directly to your home.
- You can eat and drink as normal before sample collection.
- The result will be available around 20 calendar days after the sample is received.
- The package price does not include the cost of additional diagnostic tests or any further treatment fees if the abnormality is detected.
- The package cannot combine with any other offer, discount, or promotion
Medicine Department - 15th Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital Building.
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110