Figure Out What Foods Are Making You SickFoods may possibly make you feel ill with reflecting itself in conditions such as: persistent skin problems, low mood, unexplained weight loss or poor attention span -- if any of these problems affect your quality of life, intolerance to certain foods might be to blame.
What is Food Intolerance?A food intolerance is deferent from a food allergy. An allergy triggers an immune response where IgE antibodies immediately, upon consuming a particular food, are released causing mild to severe symptoms such as: difficulty breathing, an itchy rash or swelling, even anaphylactic shock. Whereas with food intolerance, the body creates a deferent type of antibody IgG non-immune response. These antibodies cause slower, more subtle reactions to the food, with symptoms not appearing until two to three days later.
Symptoms of Food Tolerance:• Nervous system symptoms such as migraines and mood imbalances
• Respiratory system symptoms such as asthma and sinusitis
• Muscular skeletal system symptoms such as joint pain and muscle pain
• Gastrointestinal system symptoms such as constipation, chronic diarrhea or unexpected weight loss
• Skin symptoms such as different types of rashes: urticarial or chronic inflammation acne
Food Intolerance TestingTest results can help you identify the foods that lead to a reaction so you can make changes to your eating patterns. By reducing, rotating or even cutting out the foods that cause intolerance symptoms, you can help restore your body to a healthier state.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements and may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to accept the refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package prices are valid until 31 July 2020
- The services are available until 30 December 2020