A detailed health examination to assess the risk of life-threatening and age-related diseases, as well as health statuses of major body organs.
This package includes an extensive assessment of liver function, thyroid checkup, hepatitis screening, basic eye examination, analysis of tumor marker levels, treadmill exercise stress test, HPV DNA test and add-on vitamin D level analysis.
This program takes approximately 4 to 6 hours.
- Vital Signs and Physical Examination
- Blood Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Hb A1 C
- Lipid Fats Profile
- Cholesterol, HDL and Triglyceride
- Cholesterol/HDL ratio
- LDL Cholesterol
- Gout *Uric acid
- Kidney Function Panel
- Liver Function Panel
- SGOT (AST) and SGPT (ALT)
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Total Bilirubin, Albumin, Globulin
- Direct bilirubin, Total protein
- Gamma GT (GGT)
- Thyroid Panel *TSH and Free T4
- Hepatitis Screening
- HBsAg and HBsAb
- Anti HCV
- Tumor Markers
- CEA for GI Cancer
- AFP for Liver Cancer
- 25-OH-Vitamin D3/D2 by LC-MS/MS
- Urine examination
- Stool Examination with Occult Blood
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest X-Ray
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
- Digital Mammogram with Ultrasound Breast
- Pap Smear and Pelvic Exam + HPV (Co-test)
- Eye Exam (Acuity and Tonometry) in Health Screening Center
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
- Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.