DNA Scientific Core Panel
By testing your DNA, we are able to get a much clearer look into predispositions that may develop into certain conditions. With the results in hand, our knowledgeable physicians are then able to provide recommendations that may prevent or mitigate the conditions listed above including but not limited to: lifestyle and dietary changes or specific supplement(s) when needed.
Analyze your genetic code for predispositions to the following conditions:
- Nervous System and Brain Health: Brain Health and Sleep Health
- Eye Health: AMD and Glaucoma
- Gastrointestinal and Toxin Removal: Lactose, Gluten Intolerance, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Detoxification
- Coronary Artery and Metabolic: Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity, and Heart Health
- Malnutrition: Iron Overload and Vitamin D Deficiency
- Bone and Joint: Bone Health Osteoporosis, Immune Health: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hormone Replace Therapy
The VitalLife Nutrigenomics Screening Report is designed for individuals looking to optimize their health and wellbeing
PGx panel - myDNA Medication test is a pharmacogenomics (PGx) test, which identifies variations in a number of genes that affect medication response.
Our goal is to improve your quality of life by empowering you with the information you need to make positive life choices. This report can assist you in understanding how your genes influence:
- Your body size and weight
- Your ability to lose weight
- Your appetite and eating behavior
- How your body stores and processes dietary fats
- Your predisposition for abnormal cholesterols levels
- Your predisposition for underlying inflammation as a result of unmet dietary requirements
- Your vitamin, mineral, and other nutrient requirements
- Your sensitivity to specific tastes, foods and drinks
- Your stamina, recovery time and injury risk as you exercise
PGx panel - myDNA Medication test is suitable for:
- People who take drugs or are planning to start taking drugs
- People who have underlying disease and take many drugs e.g. children, elderly
- People who want to know the prediction of drug response for planning drug treatment in the future
PGx panel - myDNA Medication test is a pharmacogenomics (PGx) test, which identifies variations in a number of genes that affect medication response. These variations have been shown to affect either blood levels or the therapeutic response/side-effects to a number of medications. This test provides medication-specific prescribing considerations to help improve the safety and efficacy of medications and reduce the risk of unwanted side effects. This test detects nine potentially actionable genes covering more than 130 drugs currently on the Bumrungrad International Hospital e.g.
Do not eat, drink (except for plain water), smoke, brush your teeth or chew gum for one hour before testing.
Term and Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center, 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Price valid until 30 December 2020 and Service available until 30 December 2020
VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110