CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 PCR Test
Bumrungrad International’s medical laboratory is certified to undergo COVID-19 testing in Thailand by the Department of Medical Sciences — and was the first private hospital laboratory in Thailand to be certified.
Bumrungrad uses the real-time PCR technique, which tests for the genetic material of the virus. This is currently the most accurate testing method.
- Method involves a swab-based specimen collection from the nasal passage and throat to be sent for lab testing
- Test results are reported via telephone or teleconsultation
- At this time, the soonest we can provide test results is within 24 hours.
Terms and Conditions
- Price includes doctor’s fee and certain hospital fees; excludes costs for any additional tests recommended by the doctor
- COVID-19 testing is available daily from 07.00-18.00 hrs
- COVID-19 testing is performed only on the G Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building (south wing)
- Package prices are valid until December 31st, 2020
- The Services may be used until December 31st, 2020
G Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building (south wing)
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110