Buy Chickenpox Vaccine (2 doses) @Home Package
No additional outside service fee off 500 THB if over 5 people.
Chickenpox is a viral disease that produces red, itchy bumps on the skin, transmitting by physical contact, coughing, or sneezing. The disease is not severe in most cases and goes away on its own. However, chickenpox vaccines are recommended for people who have not received the vaccine (the chickenpox vaccine has been used since 1980) or have never contracted the disease.
Those who have never received the vaccine or have never contracted chickenpox
2 doses, with an interval of 4-8 weeks (although a 6-week interval is most recommended)
Those who have suffered a severe allergic reaction to Neomycin (antibiotic)
Terms and conditions
- Buy Chickenpox Vaccine @Home Package for over 5 person. No additional outside service fee.
- Buy Chickenpox Vaccine @Home Package for less than 5 person. An additional outside service fee will be charged for 500 THB.
- This service available only in Bangkok and vicinity.
- Vaccination will be administered by physicians or nurses working under Bumrungrad International Hospital only. Requests for self-administration or administration at other facilities are not allowed.
- History of food, drug and vaccine allergy will be taken before administration. If you have any contraindication to influenza vaccine, the administration will be omitted and you will fully reimburse.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This service is available until 31th December 2020