Buy HPV Vaccine and get it administered in your home for only 500THB service fee.
HPV is a common viral infection that recovers naturally. However, approximately 10% of infections lead to chronic infection and cause several types of cancer, most notably cervical cancer, which is the second most common cancer found in women. Moreover, HPV infections are the cause of 99.7% of cervical cancer cases. Because of this, HPV vaccination is highly recommended.
Gardasil vaccine available in 3 doses or 2 doses.
- Females, 9-26 years of age
- Male, 9-21 years of age (males over 21 years of age can receive vaccines after a medical consultation)
- Age between 9-14: one dose, two times (at 0 and 6-12 months)
- Age 15 and over: one dose, three times (at 0, 2, and 6 months)
- Those who have a history of allergy to the cervical cancer vaccine
- Expectant mothers
Terms and conditions
- This service available only in Bangkok and vicinity.
- Vaccination will be administered by physicians or nurses working under Bumrungrad International Hospital only. Requests for self-administration or administration at other facilities are not allowed.
- History of food, drug and vaccine allergy will be taken before administration. If you have any contraindication to influenza vaccine, the administration will be omitted and you will fully reimburse.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This service is available until 31th December 2020