Cervical cancer screening (Co-testing)
Co-testing is the combination of HPV DNA test and Pap smear. The co-testing is able to screen for cervical cancer better than Pap smear alone.
Bumrungrad International Hospital offers cervical cancer screening test service by using HPV testing combine with Pap smear. Both tests are done at the same time and called Co-testing.
HPV DNA testing can detect the human papillomavirus (HPV) which is the major cause of cervical cancer more than 90%. While, Pap test looks for abnormal cells which may become a cancer in the future. Thus, Co-testing method can help the doctor to detect the early stage cancer more than Pap test alone.
Women aged 30 - 65 years should take this screening test.
- Lab Investigation and Pathology
- Medical supplies are necessary for test
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
- Doctor’s fee and expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Take-home medicines and medical devices
1. This test should be performed when you are not menstruating.
2. Do not douche before the test.
3. Do not use any vaginal suppositories, creams, or spermicide 48 hours before the test.
4. Do not have sexual intercourse at least 24 hours before the test.
Term & Conditions:
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- Please make an appointment prior to the service.
- Service is valid from today until 31 December 2021.
Women's Center, 2nd Floor, Main building
Bumrungrad International Hospital 33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand