Ozone therapy makes use of unstable ozone gas, comprising 3 oxygen
atoms. The ozone generator can converts pure oxygen gas (O2) into
ozone gas (O3). When ozone molecules and blood drew from patient
body (about 200cc) are reinserted into the body, the ozone molecules
decompose into 2 parts and function as follows.
- O2 (pure oxygen) can increase energy in cells
- O (single oxygen) is unstable
- Stimulate the production of white blood cells sufficient to protect the body.
- Increase the efficiency of eating white blood cells. From the 400-900% increase in gamma-interferon levels
- Stimulate interleukin secretion from lymphocytes Increase the efficiency in getting rid of germs
- Increased flexibility of white blood cells and red blood cells Therefore, the blood cells can move through
- the small capillaries, increasing the useful in treating chronic wounds from diabetes and pressure ulcers.
- Increase energy production in mitochondria Helps to relieve fatigue And increase exercise performance in athletes
- Stimulate the production of enzymes that help fight free radicals in the body, including superoxide dismutase.
- Catalales and Glutathione