Help Prevent Disease and Fight the Aging Process.
Symptoms associated with deficiencies may include fatigue, easy bruising and bleeding, joint pain, tingling in hands and feet, anemia, impaired immune function, poor bone health, reduced collagen production in the skin, dry hair and brittle nails.
How It Works
You will receive a detailed summary of your current micronutrient/anti-oxidant levels. If deficiencies are present recommendations may include supplements, medications or lifestyle alterations. A follow-up appointment will be scheduled to ensure symptom relief and correction of any deficiencies.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Gamma Tocopherol
- Beta Carotene
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin B12
- 25 OH Vitamin D (D/2 – D/3)
- Please fast for at least 12 hours prior to blood test.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
Term and Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to provide a refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The services are available until 30 December 2020
VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110