Give yourself peace of mind about your future child's health.
Genetic diseases are caused by abnormal genes inherited from parents to children. In most cases, parents do not have symptoms because they are the carriers bearing the abnormal genes without expression. When the pathogenic genes pass to their children, they cause diseases.
The most common conditions are Fragile X syndrome, spinal muscular atrophy, and congenital hearing loss. The Genetic carrier screening analyzes more than 147 genes related to more than 100 congenital diseases.
- The price includes doctor's fee
- Laboratory tests for both female and partner
- Hospital services and nursing services
- Couples planning to have children
- People with a family history of genetic disease
- People who plan to donate sperm, eggs, or embryos
- People who concern for the risk of having children with genetic abnormalities
Term and Conditions
- This price is valid until 31 December 2020
- Receive services via telemedicine or at Medicine Department of Bumrungrad International Hospital, 15th floor.
- Collect samples for analysis from saliva using a test kit sent directly to your home.
- You can eat and drink as normal before sample collection.
- The result will be available around 20 calendar days after the sample is received.
- The package price does not include the cost of additional diagnostic tests or any further treatment fees if the abnormality is detected.
- The package cannot combine with any other offer, discount, or promotion
Medicine Department - 15th Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital Building.
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110