Dr. Erik's 30+ years of Western and international medical experience have helped him develop a keen ability to deliver effective, high quality clinical care. He has been a world leader in the implementation of First World medical treatments into
developing medical systems all over the world.
- Licensed American Physician for over 30 years
- Former Medical Director of Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Hollywood’s Doctor to the Stars for age management medicine
- 25 years experience in Anti-aging and Hormone Management Medicine
- Former Senior Medical Advisor for US President Bill Clinton’s Foundation
- Medical experience in 26 countries and 4 continents
- He has developed a system of anti-aging treatment that targets both internal health and external beauty.
- His system combines State-of-the-Art hormone management, safe hormone replacement, intelligent vitamin and supplement balance, individualized intravenous vitamin therapy and multidisciplinary weight loss therapies.
- His treatments have been used all over the world by hundreds of patients on 4 continents.
He is currently the Vice-Chairman of the Board for Operation Smile Thailand under Khun Anand Panyarachun.
Dr. Fleischman was one of a handful of physicians on the forefront of HIV/AIDS treatment in the USA during the emergence of the disease in the USA in 1991.
He was also a medical leader for the USA in the recent Ebola Epidemic in Africa. He has taken this experience to Asia and Africa as consultant in Anti-aging treatment,
clinic design, government medical program development, doctor training and the highest quality medical care.
As one of Beverly Hills, California’s Celebrity Doctors he has managed the beauty, health and aging process for many top Hollywood stars since 1994. He has developed a system of anti-aging that has targeted both internal health and external beauty that incorporates State-of-the-Art hormone management, intelligent vitamin and supplement balance, individualized intravenous vitamin therapy and multidisciplinary weight loss therapies. His treatments have been used all over the world.
Dr. Fleischman left a successful Beverly Hills, California private medical practice in 2003 to pursue full time international medical development work. With a base in Thailand he has worked in 26 countries in the public and private sector as a clinical advisor, clinic/hospital management specialist, government medical trainer, national MOH policy advisor and international Trainer of Trainers in developing and first world medical projects.
Dr. Erik was the former Medical Director and Business Development Executive for Bumrungrad International Hospital. He has worked extensively as a senior medical advisor for The Clinton Foundation, International SOS, several Fortune 500 companies and The US State Department.
Dr. Erik Fleischman has been a US licensed physician and surgeon since 1986. He completed a US Residency and European fellowship in Oncology and then then went on to continue training and practice in Infectious Diseases, Anti-aging Medicine, General Practice and Emergency Medicine.
Bangkok Anti-Aging Center, Siam branch
8th Floor, Pathumwan Princess Hotel, Wangmai Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330