What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon Hydrotherapy is a natural, safe and easy procedure that helps your body get rid of toxins that may be residing in your large intestine. Colon hydrotherapy dates back to the Egyptians and as technology has advanced so has the procedure. An unhealthy gut may unsettle the immune system. In fact, approximately 70% of the body’s immune cells can be found in the gut. The aim therefore is to facilitate detoxification, re-establish the guts normal balance and in turn improve immune system function.
Colon Hydrotherapy is completed at Esperance under the supervision of a knowledgeable physician. The physician will gather your health history and perform a physical exam. This ensures that appropriate expectations are set for each individual. It also ensures that individuals with health histories considered to be a contraindication to colon hydrotherapy (i.e. inflammatory bowel disease, specific liver or kidney conditions) are offered other options for detoxification.
How It Works
What can I expect during treatment?
After your consultation with the physician, a nurse will accompany you to a private room where a comfortable bed is placed close to the Colon Hydrotherapy equipment. A disposable plastic tube is gently inserted to the rectum. The water used is treated by ultra-violet reverse osmosis to ensure safety. Fasting for three to four hours prior to therapy is advised as recent eating or drinking may lead to discomfort during treatment.
What can I expect after treatment?
You may feel a decrease in bloating and/or constipation. Many individuals remark that they feel "lighter". Skin conditions may improve or resolve, and an increase in energy with a general feeling of wellbeing may also be observed in the days that follow. Drinking a liter of water a day and ingesting pre-probiotics will increase the positive effects of the therapy and continue to support gut health.
1. Please fast for at least 2 hours prior to blood test.
2. If you are under treatment or taking medication, herbals and supplements for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
3. Physician will recommend you to drinking a liter of water a day and ingesting pre- probiotics will increase the positive effects of the therapy and continue to support gut health.
Term and Conditions
- Package includes doctor’s fee and Colonic Hydrotherapy Procedure Package only extra period.
- Package excludes costs and fees for any further tests, treatments, or medications recommended by the doctor based on test results
- Package excludes hospital fees and medical supply fees not part of this package
- The Services may be used until March 31st, 2021.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, Esperance reserves the right not to provide a refund.
- This service can be used at Esperance Integrative Cancer Center 11th Floor, Bumrungrad International Tower Building.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Clinic Address
Esperance Integrative Cancer Center 11th Floor, Bumrungrad International Tower Building
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110