Catch degenerative brain disease early to protect cognitive function.
A healthy brain is essential for everyone. The brain is in charge of all cognitive functions, which includes the ability to make decisions, problem solve, interpret surroundings and focus. However, brain function can change as we age. During the aging process the brain may decrease in size, the blood flow to the brain may lessen and cognitive function may become impaired. Keeping your brain healthy is important as it is associated with quality of life as well as long term independence.
Some aspects of cognitive function may start declining after the age of 25. However, what concerns many individuals is that they may develop dementia in their later years. And although dementia is associated with older individuals, it is not considered a normal process of aging. Cognitive function impairment is not inevitable.
- Genetic screening for APOE gene which shows your risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Validated testing tools used to assess cognitive functioning
- Brain MRI Scan looking at the size and vasculature of the brain
- Kidney function tests
- Liver enzymes
- Heavy metal toxicity screening
- Evaluation of the blood for deficiencies (specific vitamins and electrolytes)
- Evaluation of specific hormones
- Complete blood count
- Evaluation of the blood sugar levels
If you have chronic disease or taking medication, please notify the nurse in advance.
Symptoms of Dementia
Dementia is characterized by short term memory loss, but that alone is not sufficient. Other symptoms that are often overlooked should be present as well. They include:
- Trouble focusing
- Commutating less efficiently, vocabulary recall becomes difficult
- Decreased ability to reason, follow story lines and complete complex tasks
- Repeating what has been said previously
After receiving Brain and Memory Screening Package, the neurologist will create a personalized treatment program to enhance your brain health.
And never to be forgotten, a healthy lifestyle both physical and mentally is the first line of defense against the changes associated with brain aging. Specific supplements and nutrients that support brain function, in addition to a cognitive training program, are examples of interventions that will help you maintain a healthy brain.
Special offers for purchasing this package. Get more 20% discount for VitalBrain Essence Supplement or Sleep Supplement. or get 30% discount for receiving Brain Detox IV Therapy.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10 Floor BI Tower Building.
- For the first visit, VitalLife doctor fee will be charged about 1,000 - 1,500 THB for physical examination before screening.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements and may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to accept the refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package prices are valid until 31 October 2020
- Service available until 30 December 2020
VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110