Boost Your Immune System to Stay Healthy
One of the functions of our immune systems are to protect our bodies from infections caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites, environmental toxins and fungi. However, when our immune systems are weakened our bodies may be susceptible to illnesses that these invaders cause. A strong immune system offers us greater protection from seasonal illnesses such as the flu and other conditions.
Ozone TherapyOzone is administered intravenously (IV) and takes approximately 45-60 minutes per session. As the blood is inundated with oxygen and ozone, it creates an aerobic environment in which cells with anaerobic metabolisms cannot thrive, including bacteria and fungi.
Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy is associated with the relief of chronic inflammation, muscle pain, fatigue and stress. With the perfect blend of multivitamins and hydration this infusion may provide immune support as well as prevent migraines and muscle cramps. Relax and restore balance to your mind and body.
How It Works
The immune system is our body’s natural defense against invaders that include: bacteria, viruses, parasites environmental toxins and fungi, all with a potential to make us ill. These invaders are everywhere – in our homes, offices and backyards. A healthy immune system protects us by first standing guard in our skin creating an excellent barrier against potential infections. If an invader or antigen enters the body the immune system has a variety of specialized cells that attack and destroy the invader. They circulate constantly looking for invaders with the aim to destroy them before they can replicate. Failing that, the immune system revs up even more to destroy invaders as they multiply.
High Risk Individuals:
- Frequent travelers are a high risk population for illness. Traveling often requires varied sleeping patterns and hectic schedules. Moreover, traveling by plane exposes individuals to lower oxygen levels and recycled air shared among many people. Therefore, frequent traveling may potentially weaken the immune system leaving the traveler susceptibility to illness.
- Additional high risk populations include individuals who work long hours, experience chronic stress or fatigue and are concerned with premature aging.
- This package is not recommended for customers who have G6PD deficiency.
- If you have chronic disease or taking medication, please notify the nurse in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to provide a refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The services are available until 30 December 2020
VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110