Genetic testing for hereditary cancers and heart diseases.
A proactive health check-up to predict the risk of cancers and heart diseases.
The Cancer and Cardio Screening analyzes more than 147 genes related to inherited cancers and cardiovascular conditions that, if detected early, may have effective medical interventions and preventive measures.
- The price includes doctor's fee
- Laboratory test
- Hospital services and nursing services
Package suitable for a person with family or personal history as follows:
- Cancer at age younger than 50 years old
- Multiple Cancer in one person
- Multiple family members with cancer
- Breast Cancer in Male
- Confirmed inherited cancer in family
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Exercise-induced Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart disease at the young age
- Unexplained sudden death
- Aortic Aneurysm or Aortic Dissection
Term and Conditions
- This price is valid until 31 December 2020
- Receive services via telemedicine or at Medicine Department of Bumrungrad International Hospital, 15th floor.
- Collect samples for analysis from saliva using a test kit sent directly to your home.
- You can eat and drink as normal before sample collection.
- The result will be available around 20 calendar days after the sample is received.
- The package price does not include the cost of additional diagnostic tests or any further treatment fees if the abnormality is detected.
- The package cannot combine with any other offer, discount, or promotion
Conditions tested include breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, colorectal cancer, cutaneous melanoma, gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, renal cell cancer, thyroid cancer, aortopathies, arrhythmias, cardiomyopathies, thrombophilia, and genetic forms of high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Medicine Department - 15th Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital Building.
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110