Digital mammography is a more technologically advanced form of mammography. It is quicker, more comfortable and gives the doctor better images with higher resolution than traditional X-ray based mammography.
Breast ultrasound is a type of imaging that uses sound waves to create pictures of the inside of the breast. Breast ultrasound can capture images of areas of the breast that may be difficult to see with mammography.
- Radiologist’s Fee.
- Diagnostic Radiology and Radiotherapy including mammogram and breast ultrasound.
- Medical supplies are necessary for mammogram and breast ultrasound procedures.
- Outpatient services.
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments.
- Expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Take-home medicines and medical devices.
Who should have a mammogram?
- Women 40 and older should have an annual mammogram for breast cancer screening.
- Women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not wear deodorant, talcum powder or lotion under axillary area or on your breasts on the day of the exam. These can interfere the mammogram result.
- If you have done previous mammograms from other hospitals then please bring the results to your appointment. This is needed for comparison with your current exam.
- The best time to schedule your appointment is 1 week after your period finishes.
Terms and Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only
- Price excludes outpatient services, doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments and expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Package available until 31 December 2020.
Women's Center - 2nd Floor, Main building
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110